Circuit training works because it requires your body to maintain high levels of activity on a consistent basis. We enhance this effectiveness and make it more interesting and enjoyable by adding the dimension of moving from one piece of equipment to the next. This allows a varied routine that both works many different muscle groups for a more complete body workout, while keeping the activity from becoming boring over the length of the full routine.
- Reformer – Our Pilates equipment mainstay, consisting of a foot bar, straps attached to pulleys and resistance springs, and a carriage to hold your body. It provides finely tuned exercise resistance, allowing you to work very precisely to develop good alignment, core strength, and flexibility.
- Trapeze Table – A tremendous variety of exercises can be performed on the Pilates Trapeze Table (also sometimes referred to as “the Cadillac”). From gentle, spring-assisted sit-ups to advanced acrobatics, the Trapeze Table offers exercises for all ages and abilities. This makes it an ideal apparatus for circuit training, even in rehabilitation applications where intensity must be carefully controlled.
- Combo Chair – Designed to stretch and strengthen muscle groups not easily reached by more traditional techniques and equipment, the Combo Chair adds the dimension of rotational and reciprocal movement of the extremities. Particularly effective when used immediately after a Trapeze Table routine.
- Ladder Barrel – Allows prone or side-lying exercises for stretching, strengthening and flexibility improvement.
- Spine Corrector – Helps build flexibility, endurance, muscle tone and coordination. Also helps improve breathing and can be a major back pain reliever. The natural curvature of the spine is reinforced by stretching across the barrel, ultimately releasing tension and relaxing the body from head to toe.
We encourage you to call us at 215-579-9200 with any questions you may have regarding our particular approach to any instruction.